Cyber Security Summit Houston
November 21, 2019 at 7:45 am - 6:30 pm
NAWBO Houston is a proud partner of the Inaugural Houston Cyber Security Summit!
Thursday, November 21 st • 7:45 AM – 6:30 PM
The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, Houston, TX 77024
George Reeves – Cybersecurity Advisor, CISA of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security will lead the Morning Security Briefing, discussing the latest cybersecurity threats facing your company and best practices to protect against these attacks. Learn from additional Subject Matter Experts from Verizon, Blackberry Cylance, Center
for Internet Security, and many more.
Each pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch, and cocktail reception.
You will be eligible to receive up to 6 CEU / CPE credits with your full-day attendance.
Please note: Admission is for C-Suite Executives, VPs, Directors / Managers of IT Security, and other Senior Level Executives & Business Leaders. Those in Sales / Marketing and Students are not permitted to attend.
Topics of Discussion Include:
– Insider Threat – What Every IT Security Management Team Must Face
– Cloud Security – Common Pitfalls Made Moving to the Cloud & How to Avoid Them
-Incident Response – What to do Before, During, and After a Breach
-What Matters Most in Cyber-Security?
– How Hackers Evade Your AI-enable Endpoint Detection Tools
– Cyber AI – Fighting Back with Autonomous Response
– Best Practices for IAM Assessments, Blueprints & Roadmaps
-Bulletproof Proxies: Enabling Large Scale Attacks to Hide in Plain Sight
– Secure Direct-to-App Connectivity: Making Gartner’s SASE Approach to Cloud Security Real
-Not All AI Is Created Equal – Understand the Differences between AI/ML/DL
-…and much more!