NAWBO May 2021 Luncheon W/Janice Jucker
May 27 at 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join us this month on May 27, 2021, for a talk with Janice Jucker of Three Brother Bakery as she discusses the
“How to be the Queen of Survival and not the Queen of Disaster”
In this title talk by our very own NAWBO, Sister Janice Jucker learn what to do when disaster strikes
Attendees will learn
- what to do as a business owner,
- keys to surviving
- mistakes to avoid
We are so excited to resume our in-person luncheons at Harold’s In The Heights. Keep in mind that we will be exercising COVID 19 precautions.
- Masks required upon entering Harold’s In The Heights.
- Masks may be removed during eating times and once done.
- We will be practicing safe networking measures as well no hand-shaking is permitted however elbow bumps are welcomed!
- Maintain a safe distance between you and other guests, we know you are eager to network just exercise your best judgment.
- Make sure to connect with others through social and book your 1 on 1 with each other.
Join the board and NAWBO members at this welcome back event. See you there, grab your ticket, seats are limited!