Corporate Partnership with NAWBO
NAWBO presents a unique opportunity for corporations to access the fastest-growing segment of the economy—women business owners. A NAWBO partnership will position your organization to build a strong and fiercely loyal brand platform, support the growth and success of our national network of women entrepreneurs and become a part of a dynamic community of women dedicated to building a legacy of entrepreneurial excellence.
For more information about a NAWBO corporate partnership or other sponsorship opportunities, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor NAWBO Houston Today
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
- Direct Exposure to NAWBO-Houston Members at Monthly Meetings
- Complimentary tickets to Monthly Meetings & Socials
- Opportunity to participate on the President’s Advisory Council
- Prominent Participation in NAWBO-Houston Special Events
- Opportunity to host Million Dollar Roundtable
- Opportunity to host a Member Social or Educational Forum
- Corporate Promotion Via NAWBO-Houston Marketing Media
- Prominent exposure in all NAWBO-Houston materials, monthly programs, news briefs, and website
- Include marketing materials in attendee gift bags and new member packets
- Advertise special event or webinar for NAWBO-Houston members through news brief
NAWBO Houston Partners
Celebrating 40 Years!
Propelling women entrepreneurs into economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide…
NAWBO Houston is a thriving chapter! We welcome enthusiastic, committed, professional women to help us grow even more. We have great plans for the future, but we can’t do it alone. We need your time, energy, talent, and ideas to further our local and national goals.
"NAWBO is a great organization for women entrepreneurs that provides an outlet for women business owners across the country to share their creativity an inspire and support each other in their pursuits."
Founder, CEO and Chocolatier of Vosges Haut Chocolat and Wild Ophelia
"I am fortunate to be a woman in America who was given the opportunity to achieve her dream. I want women everywhere to have that same opportunity and am pleased to work with the NAWBO Institute for Entrepreneurial Development to increase opportunities for women entrepreneurs."
Spanx founder and head of The Sara Blakely Foundation
"..We worked hard to position the emergence of women business owners as a growing segment of the women's movement and to develop the organizational base and structural guidelines for a national association. "
Founding NAWBO National President